Insulation Resistance Analyzer DRT101
- Measures upto 20 million megohms 20 Tera ohms
- Polarization index measurement
- Audible indication for GO - NOGO test
- Step voltage testing facility
- Test voltages : 100v, 250v, 500v,750v, 1000v
- Safe to operate, free from hazards
- Bright 0.5' LED display
Insulation resistance analyzer DRT101 is a rugged test bench
instrument for measuring high value of Insulation and pure
resistances and helps in evaluating Polarization index and
conducting step voltage tests. The IR values and polarization
index of transformer is recorded and when tallied with
performance feedbacks of the transformers can help in quality
assurance & control, Incoming inspection of any company
would need one to help evaluating insulation cables, switches,
relays connectors etc.
or Insulation Tester
Test That Can be Carried Out With The DRT101
- 10 second resistance tests.
- 1 minute insulation resistance test.
- Polarization index evaluation.
- Step voltage tests.
- Greater than range, lesser than range, sorting (Meggar
A high resistance guarded specimen tray is provided with each
instrument to carry out error free measurement.
In meggar mode specimens with resistance > or < 200 M ohm,
2 G ohm, 200 G ohm, 2 T ohm or at half and quarter range at 250
V, 500 V, 1000V can be sorted faster with the help of the buzzer
Insulation Resistance Measurement
Insulation resistance of cables of standard lengths can be done
by conventional methods of guarding the cable. But using DRT101
directly to read the high resistance instead of a bridge.
- Measures Insulation resistance and polarization index of
transformer between windings & between any winding and
- Measures Insulation resistance of Motors, Alternators
- Measures Isolation resistance of switch contacts in off
- Measures Isolation resistance of relay contacts when open
and insulation resistance between any contact and winding.
- Measures Isolation resistance of standard cable lengths
with suitable arrangement.
- Measures Isolation resistance between adjacent tracks in a
PCB and in connectors [this is of relevance in High
- Measures leakage resistance of low value high voltage
- Measures mains powered equipment isolation resistance to
Mode A at 250V, 500V, 1000V.
200 M ohm, 2 G ohm, 20 G ohm, 200 G ohm, 2 T ohm.
Mode B at only 100V (10).100V range.
20 M ohm, 200 M ohm, 2 G ohm, 20 G ohm, 200 G ohm.
Mode C at only 1000 V (x 10).1000 V range.
2 G ohm, 20 G ohm, 200 G ohm, 2 T ohm, 20 T ohm:
200 M ohm, 2 G ohm, 20 G ohm, 200 G ohm -- +/- 1 %. +/- 1
2 T ohm -- +/-3% +/- 1 digit,
20 T ohm -- +/-5 % +/- 1 digit.
Test voltages: - 100V, 250V, 500V, 750V, 1000V, -- +/- 1%
All specification valid after 15 minutes warm up.
Power requirements : 220-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, +/- l%.
Power consumption : 20 VA max
Environmental operating range : +7 deg C to +35 deg C, 20%
to 35% RH.
Storage temperature : -35 deg C to +65 deg C
Size : 12" W, 4" H, 9.2" D. -o- Weight : 2.2
100 hr burn in for 3 cycles., Vibration tests, Voltage
regulation tests, Overload tests.
Mains power cord. Teat lead set (black, red, BNC), High
resistance guarded tray, Instruction manual
This is the catalog of a product i made and sold in the
Back to Insulation Tester